Wednesday, December 21, 2005

my 'WAN'derful Grandma..


171205
0700hrs - Headed out. only had 2 person in mind at dat moment of tym n strangely, one of dem was NeLL.. geez.. why? I dunno.. juz kindda miss him after the msn conversations we xchanged of late.. crappy, nonsensical buddy of myn.. hehe..

1000hrs - Met my Uncle Man & headed straight to Auntie Yam's [aka aYuL's MuM] plc.. found out they were building new semi-ds ard her area & my parents r now in discussion to buy a hse there.. geez [again].. slacked till late & BaBa says we're goin to Auntie Sham's plc in Malacca next..

2230hrs - Reached Auntie Sham's plc.. slpy.. *YaWn* hhmmpphh.. no comments.. slpy.. really..

181205
1102 - Juz woke up.. reached Grandma's at 0130 dis morning.. everyone tried wakin me up but I juz pretended dat I didn't hear dem.. hehe.. I'm achin all over.. oh well..

1612 - All set now.. we're headin to Ulu Bentong, a 15 mins drive fr Grandma's.. I dunno how to describe the plc but u'll c it in the pics later..

1900 - Back.. Very tired but had a great tym.. ;) hehehe~ the water wuz darn cold..! almost froze wen my feet touched the water..

191205
1000 - Hmm.. an hr earlier den ystrday.. we're goin visitin tdy.. heard there's a possibility we're goin hm tdy.. hhmmm...

1645 - We're at Grandma's 2nd sister's hse, 1/2 an hr ride fr her plc.. been here since 1400.. myt not be goin hm tdy.. sadness..

201205
0750 - Awake.. WoW..! hehehe~ & no one woke me up.. ;) guess the excitement is too overwhelmin.. can't wait to be back..

1140 - Got back fr class.. [i went straight to class the moment we reached mind u..] saw my frens online.. I MISH U GUYS..!

No comments: